[NEohioPAL]logo design competition

Shawn Rech shawn.rech at ohioachievement.com
Tue Aug 1 07:19:43 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C6B554.0172AA10

To all of you graphic artists out there:

I need a logo designed for a technology company called Accussess.  We're =
a start-up so I'm having a design contest.  I'm looking for multiple =
submissions please, so enter as many logos as you'd like.  There is no =
entry fee.

The logo should be clean/smart and have the name embedded.  It is a =
company that assesses where each child who takes our test needs help on =
their upcoming achievement or graduation tests, so it's basically an =
educational software company.  Try to keep it at three colors or less.  =
I strongly dislike the avant garde font so please do not use it.

Submissions ARE NOT our property inasmuch as we won't use them without =
an "assignment of inventions" agreement being exercised (form will be =
provided to the winner).

First place: $100.00 plus $50 every year we continue to use it (at least =
four).
Second Place:  $50.00
Third Place:  $25.00

Please submit via email by August 6th.  Include all contact info.  Files =
should be bmp or jpg, longest dimension 6", 300 dpi, full color (rgb or =
cmyk).  Winner will be announced by August 8th.  Call with any =
questions.

Thanks,

Shawn
440-653-6050
------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C6B554.0172AA10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>To all of you graphic artists out =
there:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I need a logo designed for a technology company =
called=20
Accussess.  We're a start-up so I'm having a design=20
contest.  I'm looking for multiple submissions please, so enter as =
many=20
logos as you'd like.  There is no entry fee.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>The logo should be clean/smart and have the name =

embedded.  It is a company that assesses where each child who takes =
our=20
test needs help on their upcoming achievement or graduation tests, so =
it's=20
basically an educational software company.  Try to keep it at three =
colors=20
or less.  I strongly dislike the avant garde font so please do not =
use=20
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Submissions ARE NOT our property inasmuch as we =
won't use=20
them without an "assignment of inventions" agreement =
being exercised (form=20
will be provided to the winner).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>First place: $100.00 plus $50 every year we =
continue to=20
use it (at least four).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Second Place:  $50.00</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Third Place:  $25.00</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Please submit via email by August 6th.  =
Include all=20
contact info.  Files should be bmp or jpg, longest dimension 6", =
300 dpi,=20
full color (rgb or cmyk).  Winner will be announced by August =
8th. =20
Call with any questions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Shawn</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>440-653-6050</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C6B554.0172AA10--