[NEohioPAL]hellweek/twistednightmere!

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 00:48:09 PDT 2006

--0-1359764782-1154504889=:11828

Twisted Twisted Twisted! come to twistednightmere this weekend and check out the Hellweek table, get to meet and greet some of the stars of the movie. RAKE (Mike Reddy) and JJ (Rob Yager) and Grandpa(Alex ratchason) these guys really worked their butts off for hellweek and I need to give a shout out to them! So come on out Cleveland and show these guys some love ,also after the the show I will be hosting Kareoke in the bar from 10 intil 2 am, so come on out and sing a song with Drop a beat mobile dj service! thanks everyone hope to see you at TWISTED!