[NEohioPAL]The Arts Of Peace focusoneducation2 at yahoo.com

LUCILLE SHORT focusoneducation2 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 07:38:14 PDT 2006

--0-1572865348-1154529494=:72796

We would like to put our information on your site would you
  please guide us through the process?

  We have a violence prevention program that is held annually
  on the last saturday of October which is violence prevention
  month. the entrant must still be in school in grades k-12 and
   be accompanied by a parent at the time of audition and on the
  day of the performance

--0-1572865348-1154529494=:72796