[NEohioPAL]Where can I find Sponsors? Please read Please Help

Noelle Williams noelleantoinette at elleonenterprises.com
Wed Aug 2 08:00:02 PDT 2006

--0-577249659-1154530802=:79083

Hello To All-

  I am holding a fashion show event here in Cleveland, Ohio September 29, 2006.  There are going to be alot of major celebrities involved from around the country.  I am donating to the AIDS Task Force of Greater Cleveland, local breast cancer programs and the Children's Miracle Network.  I am not going to charge a cover for the event because I want a large turnout.

  Does anyone know of any places in which I can seek additional sponsorship dollars?  Any companies that would be willing to jump on board?  Are there any organizations in which I can approach that already have dollars set aside for such events?  Please let me know, every little bit counts.

  Also, I am putting togehter gift bags for all guests, if there are any promotional items that anyone would like to donate towards gift bags, please let me know.  Everyone's time and conisderation is greatly appreciated.  Thanks a million.....

  Sincerely,

  Noelle Antoinette
  Executive Director
  Elleon Enterprises
  (216) 978-4455

--0-577249659-1154530802=:79083

<DIV>Hello To All-</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am holding a fashion show event here in Cleveland, Ohio September 29, 2006.  There are going to be alot of major celebrities involved from around the country.  I am donating to the AIDS Task Force of Greater Cleveland, local breast cancer programs and the Children's Miracle Network.  I am not going to charge a cover for the event because I want a large turnout.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Does anyone know of any places in which I can seek additional sponsorship dollars?  Any companies that would be willing to jump on board?  Are there any organizations in which I can approach that already have dollars set aside for such events?  Please let me know, every little bit counts.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Also, I am putting togehter gift bags for all guests, if there are any promotional items that anyone would like to donate towards gift bags, please let me know.  Everyone's
 time and conisderation is greatly appreciated.  Thanks a million.....</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Noelle Antoinette</DIV>  <DIV>Executive Director</DIV>  <DIV>Elleon Enterprises</DIV>  <DIV>(216) 978-4455</DIV><!-- toctype = X-unknown --><!-- toctype = text --><!-- text --><!-- END TOC -->
--0-577249659-1154530802=:79083--