[NEohioPAL]Fanboy Trailer Released

Brian Tomaselli btomaselli at ameritech.net
Wed Aug 2 21:43:44 PDT 2006

--B_3237410624_672660

I had a nice big speech planned, but I=B9ll just get right to it...

The Fanboy Trailer is available for download!  The posters are available fo=
viewing! =20

http://www.FanboyTheMovie.com

Poster #1 is going to be the main release poster while #2 is more for us.

Special thanks go to my co-director, Scott, for making it look and sound as
good as it does. =20

Thanks!
Brian Tomaselli
Calamity House Productions

--B_3237410624_672660

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Fanboy Trailer Released</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial">I had a nice big speech planned, but I’ll just get=
 right to it...<BR>
<BR>
The Fanboy Trailer is available for download!  The posters are availab=
le for viewing!  <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.FanboyTheMovie.com<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
<BR>
Poster #1 is going to be the main release poster while #2 is more for us.<B=

<BR>
Special thanks go to my co-director, Scott, for making it look and sound as=
 good as it does.  <BR>
<BR>
Thanks!<BR>
Brian Tomaselli<BR>