[NEohioPAL]Mint Condition Mazda MX6 for sale

Ccontempdt at aol.com Ccontempdt at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 05:52:24 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1154868744

1996 Mazda MX6 for sale. Hunter green, 114k miles, automatic, body and
interior in excellent condition, overdrive, good tires, cruise control, recently
passed echeck. Power sunroof, cd player, power windows and locks, keyless entry
system, theft deterrent system, airbags, spare tire, driver and passenger side
power mirrors and working and very cold AC!

Asking $4,200 (or best offer).

Im liquidating all of my assets to by a Condo.  Let me know if your
interested.

Michael
216.254.2926

-------------------------------1154868744

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>1996 Mazda MX6 for sale. Hunter green, 114k miles, automatic, body=
 and interior in excellent condition, overdrive, good tires, cruise control,=
 recently passed echeck. Power sunroof, cd player, power windows and lo=
cks, keyless entry system, theft deterrent system, airbags, spare tire, driv=
er and passenger side power mirrors and working and very cold AC!  </DI=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Asking $4,200 (or best offer). </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Im liquidating all of my assets to by a Condo.  Let me know if you=
r interested.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Michael</DIV>
<DIV>216.254.2926</DIV></BODY></HTML>