[NEohioPAL]OTH looking for set pieces: Refigerator Door & Loveseat

Matthew Sucre msucre2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 07:23:54 PDT 2006

--0-294036489-1154874234=:97036

Olde Town Hall Theatre is looking for set pieces for its production of Belles.

  We are looking for a white refigerator door for a kitchnen. If you are getting a rid of a refigeratior we would like just the door. If your theatre has a unit we would be intrested in it as well.

  Also we would like to borrow a small love seat, smaller size in neutal tones.

  If you can help, please contact Matthew Sucre @ msucre2000 at yahoo.com

--0-294036489-1154874234=:97036

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.
">Try it free.</a>
--0-294036489-1154874234=:97036--