[NEohioPAL]Casting Call - Paid opportunity

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 08:31:33 PDT 2006

--part1_c18.9f87ef.3208b6d5_boundary

This is not your traditional casting call - I do not want headshots and
resumes. For those of you who wish to have exposure to the masses and have the
opportunity to be paid for your work, read on.

We have been given the opportunity to make our short comedic work available
to over 350 Million people worldwide through Fun Little Movies The content will
be distributed via mobile devices including cell phones, xbox 360's, Helios
and Blackberries. You will begin to see major exposure for Fun Little Movies
through companies like Toyota Read About it Here

One of our numerous concepts that will be distributed revolves around back
woods movie and music reviews from two characters named Tinker and Tater - you
can view one of the promotional clips at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxjfAE3WewU - (This is the important link - it will give you a better understanding
of what the plots consist of, and will also help get you cast)

My forte is writing - I can write any part for any actor - so who is cast is
of no consequence - the important part of this is that we are in show
business. Business has many different facets, but one of the most important parts is
marketing and promotion and the results there of.

So, we're going to test your willingness to promote yourself and garner
results. If you're meek and mild and take your craft halfheartedly - you might as
well quit reading now.

Okay, if you're still reading - DO NOT SEND ME A HEADSHOT OR A RESUME!!!

What you need to do is send me an email at eric at LucidVisionEntertainment.com

I will send you a code that you can attach to your website, be it personal,
professional, myspace or Friendster. You place it on your site and encourage
family and friends to watch the clip. Tracking of the clip allows me the
opportunity to know where it's linked from, and how many views have come from that
link. On September 1st we will notify the top 5 referral sites that they have
won a spot on the show. At that time I will request your headshot, any publicity
photos you may have, and a resume. I will call you, we will talk by phone and
we will develop your character right then.

Now the important part - getting paid. We are paid quarterly based on the
number of streams of any given episode. We produce 3 episodes a week. You will
take a higher than average percentage from those streams of your work. You will
have a contract, and be given a detailed report of the streams of your
episode. Yes, it is deferred, but the potential for payment is much higher than any
short project you've ever worked on.

Again DO NOT SEND HEADSHOTS AND RESUMES!

Do not reply to this email address. Send the email to
eric at LucidVisionEntertainment.com and I will forward you the code to paste to your website and answer
any additional questions you may have.

--part1_c18.9f87ef.3208b6d5_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">This is not your traditional castin=
g call - I do not want headshots and resumes. For those of you who wish to h=
ave exposure to the masses and have the opportunity to be paid for your work=
, read on.<BR>
<BR>
We have been given the opportunity to make our short comedic work available=20=
to over 350 Million people worldwide through <A HREF=3D"http://www.funlittle=
movies.com ">Fun Little Movies</A> The content will be distributed via mobil=
e devices including cell phones, xbox 360's, Helios and Blackberries. You wi=
ll begin to see major exposure for Fun Little Movies through companies like=20=
Toyota <A HREF=3D"http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3D3623006">Read A=
bout it Here</A><BR>
<BR>
One of our numerous concepts that will be distributed revolves around back w=
oods movie and music reviews from two characters named Tinker and Tater - yo=
u can view one of the promotional clips at <A HREF=3D"http://www.youtube.com=
/watch?v=3DjxjfAE3WewU">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DjxjfAE3WewU</A> - (=
This is the important link - it will give you a better understanding of what=
 the plots consist of, and will also help get you cast)<BR>
<BR>
My forte is writing - I can write any part for any actor - so who is cast is=
 of no consequence - the important part of this is that we are in show <B>bu=
siness. </B>Business has many different facets, but one of the most importan=
t parts is marketing and promotion and the results there of.<BR>
<BR>
So, we're going to test your willingness to promote yourself and garner resu=
lts. If you're meek and mild and take your craft halfheartedly - you might a=
s well quit reading now.<BR>
<BR>
Okay, if you're still reading - DO NOT SEND ME A HEADSHOT OR A RESUME!!!<BR>
<BR>
What you need to do is send me an email at eric at LucidVisionEntertainment.com=
<BR>
<BR>
I will send you a code that you can attach to your website, be it personal,=20=
professional, myspace or Friendster. You place it on your site and encourage=
 family and friends to watch the clip. Tracking of the clip allows me the op=
portunity to know where it's linked from, and how many views have come from=20=
that link. On September 1st we will notify the top 5 referral sites that the=
y have won a spot on the show. At that time I will request your headshot, an=
y publicity photos you may have, and a resume. I will call you, we will talk=
 by phone and we will develop your character right then.<BR>
<BR>
Now the important part - getting paid. We are paid quarterly based on the nu=
mber of streams of any given episode. We produce 3 episodes a week. You will=
 take a higher than average percentage from those streams of your work. You=20=
will have a contract, and be given a detailed report of the streams of your=20=
episode. Yes, it is deferred, but the potential for payment is much higher t=
han any short project you've ever worked on.<BR>
<BR>
Again DO NOT SEND HEADSHOTS AND RESUMES!<BR>
<BR>
Do not reply to this email address. Send the email to eric at LucidVisionEntert=
ainment.com and I will forward you the code to paste to your website and ans=
wer any additional questions you may have.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_c18.9f87ef.3208b6d5_boundary--