[NEohioPAL]"dead Silent" at the Indie Gathering

wm-alex at juno.com wm-alex at juno.com
Mon Aug 7 16:50:23 PDT 2006

Greetings, everyone

I'd like to thank everyone who attended the 2006 Indie Gathering over =

the past weekend, and especially thank those who attended the =

screening of "Dead Silent," which closed out the movie program this =

year in screening room "B".

For further information about the Indie Gathering, check out the site:

http://www.theindiegathering.com/

"Dead Silent" played to a full house and it's always great to hear =

your audience clap and cheer and laugh... at all the right places. If =

there's anything better than that, it's when the audience enjoys the =

movie enough that they keep you for half an hour after the screening
to ask questions. Of course, that couldn't have happened if the movie =

had been shown at any other time, so I'd like the thank Ray Szuch for =

scheduling "Dead Silent" at such a perfect time.

If you're interested in further information about the movie, please =

visit my website at:

http://www.travelinlightproductions.com/webdead.htm

Keep an eye on the site and I'll get the word out as soon as DVDs are =

available for sale.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this exciting film, and =

thanks to all who attended the screening.

Best wishes,

William A. Alexander
Travelin' Light Productions
www.travelinlightproductions.com