[NEohioPAL]Tomahawk Records Presents........

ALove33555 at aol.com ALove33555 at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 09:40:56 PDT 2006

--part1_320.8dea467.320a1898_boundary

Upcoming Artist and Superstar Singer, Jenna Love, will kick of her 2006-2007
tour on August 11th appearing at the McComb Cookie Fest in McComb,OH.
Planned, is a power-pack show full of excitement, thrill, and suprise! Her
Album "Desperate For Love" will be release in 2007. "This album is full of
emotion and feelings from the average person, not the barbie doll, more like the
real average American teen who deals with highschool and all the drama that goes
with it. "I really connected with all the pain and hurt you gather through
your school years and I don`t think someone who has never had to be the last one
standing or has gone through ridicule can fully grasp the pain you feel from
that, that's why I am thankful for my experiences because I can truthfully
reach out and say "I know how ya`ll are feeling" ." Explains Jenna. "Everyone
needs a hypothetical shoulder to cry on, and thats what I hope my album provides,
as well as sparks some happiness and support to be strong." Says the singer.

###
D L
419-957-1361

--part1_320.8dea467.320a1898_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Luc=
ida Grande" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"6">Upcoming Artist and Superstar Singer, Jenn=
a Love, will kick of her 2006-2007 tour on August 11th appearing at the McCo=
mb Cookie Fest in McComb,OH. <BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Lucida Grande" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3">=
Planned, is a power-pack show full of excitement, thrill, and suprise! Her A=
lbum "Desperate For Love" will be release in 2007. </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#00=
0000" FACE=3D"Lucida Grande" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3">"This album is full of em=
otion and feelings from the average person, not the barbie doll, more like t=
he real average American teen who deals with highschool and all the drama th=
at goes with it. "I really connected with all the pain and hurt you gather t=
hrough your school years and I don`t think someone who has never had to be t=
he last one standing or has gone through ridicule can fully grasp the pain y=
ou feel from that, that's why I am thankful for my experiences because I can=
 truthfully reach out and say "I know how ya`ll are feeling" ." Explains Jen=
na. "Everyone needs a hypothetical shoulder to cry on, and thats what I hope=
 my album provides, as well as sparks some happiness and support to be stron=
g." Says the singer.<BR>
<BR>
###<BR>
D L<BR>
419-957-1361</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSER=
IF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_320.8dea467.320a1898_boundary--