[NEohioPAL]Searching for Carl Spitaleri

arlo4 at juno.com arlo4 at juno.com
Wed Aug 9 05:50:30 PDT 2006

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

If anyone knows where Carl Spitaleri is, please contact Marie at arlo4 at j=
uno.com  He gave the greatest clambakes in the world.  He worked at Cata=
lano's for a while, and also had a nightclub in Chesterland.  All phone =
numbers I have for him are outdated.
Maybe I will see you all at next year's neohiopal picnic! =

Enjoy the rest of your Summer!
Thanks!
~Marie~

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

t <A href=3D"mailto:arlo4 at juno.com">arlo4 at juno.com</A>  He gave the=
 greatest clambakes in the world.  He worked at Catalano's for=
 a while, and also had a nightclub in Chesterland.  All phone numbe=
rs I have for him are outdated.</P>
<P>Maybe I will see you all at next year's neohiopal picnic! </P>
<P>Enjoy the rest of your Summer!</P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P>~Marie~</P></html>

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM--