[NEohioPAL]Emerging Artists Group International Exhibition

Standing Rock Cultural Arts info at standingrock.net
Wed Aug 9 09:43:17 PDT 2006

--MS_Mac_OE_3237972198_201665_MIME_Part

Greetings,

WHO:  Standing Rock Cultural Arts

WHAT:  Emerging Artist=B9s International Exhibit

WHEN:  August 19th to September 10th
Reception:  August 19th, 8pm

WHERE: North Water Street Gallery, 257 N. Water St., Kent

CONTACT:  330-673-4970

GALLERY HOURS:  Thursday-Saturday 1-5pm

www.standingrock.net for updates

Standing Rock Cultural Arts is proud to partner with The Emerging Artists
Group for our second international juried exhibition at The North Water
Street Gallery.   Over 20 artists will be represented.

The Emerging Artists Group Mission Statement

Our goal is to promote new and emerging artists, as well as those who may
have already established themselves within the artistic community. Although
we promote artists through the online gallery, we also sponsor several
exhibitions yearly for participating members and guest artists in
traditional walk-in gallery settings. We are also in the process of
organizing a means by which our artists may display their work through
various non-traditional sources, exposing artists and patrons alike, to art
in unexpected places.

More Info:

http://www.emergingartistsgroup.com

Thank you for supporting the Arts,

Standing Rock Cultural Arts
257 N. Water St.
Kent, OH 44240
330-673-4970
www.standingrock.net

--MS_Mac_OE_3237972198_201665_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Emerging Artists Group International Exhibition</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>Greetings,<BR>
<BR>
</B><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><H2>WHO:  Standing Rock Cultural Arts <BR>
<BR>
WHAT:  Emerging Artist=B9s International Exhibit<BR>
<BR>
WHEN:  August 19th to September 10th<BR>
Reception:  August 19th, 8pm <BR>
<BR>
WHERE: North Water Street Gallery, 257 N. Water St., Kent<BR>
<BR>
CONTACT:  330-673-4970<BR>
<BR>
GALLERY HOURS:  Thursday-Saturday 1-5pm<BR>
<BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>www.standingrock.net for updates<BR>
</B></FONT><H3><BR>
</H3><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>Standing Rock Cultural Arts is proud to partner with=
 The Emerging Artists Group for our second international juried exhibition a=
t The North Water Street Gallery.   Over 20 artists will be repres=
ented.<BR>
</B></FONT><H2><I><BR>
</I></H2></FONT><I><H3><U>The Emerging Artists Group Mission Statement<BR>
</U><FONT COLOR=3D"#FFFFFF"><BR>
</FONT>Our goal is to promote new and emerging artists, as well as those wh=
o may have already established themselves within the artistic community. Alt=
hough we promote artists through the online gallery, we also sponsor several=
 exhibitions yearly for participating members and guest artists in tradition=
al walk-in gallery settings. We are also in the process of organizing a mean=
s by which our artists may display their work through various non-traditiona=
l sources, exposing artists and patrons alike, to art in unexpected places.<=

<BR>
More Info:<BR>
<BR>
</H3><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>http://www.emergingartistsgroup.com<BR>
</B></FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><H3><BR>
Thank you for supporting the Arts,<BR>
<BR>
Standing Rock Cultural Arts<BR>
257 N. Water St.<BR>
Kent, OH 44240<BR>
330-673-4970<BR>
www.standingrock.net<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U><BR>
</U></FONT></H3><BR>
</FONT><B><BR>
</B>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3237972198_201665_MIME_Part--