[NEohioPAL]investors

andrew valentino ruckitupproductions at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:08:22 PDT 2006

Ruck it up productions looking for investors for up coming movies this fall,
contact us at ruckitupproductions at hotmail.com

From: Adrian Byerly <abyerly24 at yahoo.com> (Adrian Byerly)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:43:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [NEohioPAL]The Public Squares Mini Show!

                                                                ****For Imm=
ediate Release****
=20
The Public Squares is proud to present its all new hilarious comedy revue, =
=E2=80=9CThe Sharpest Spoons in the Drawer or We Are Much Like Male Nipples=
, Unnecessary But Cool=E2=80=9D starting with a special mini show on Saturd=
ay August 26th.  The show contains completely original sketches and takes a=
n energetic yet lighthearted look at issues such as life, love, death and j=
ust plain silliness.  =20
=20
Founded by the graduates of the former Second City Cleveland=E2=80=99s writ=
ing program, The Public Squares has been one of the few constants within th=
e ever-changing Cleveland comedy community.  =E2=80=9CThe Squares=E2=80=9D =
have set out to keep sketch comedy alive in the city they love.

For more information, log on to www.thepublicsquares.com.

                                                                          P=
erformance Schedule
What: The Public Squares Sketch Comedy and Improv Show, =E2=80=9CThe Sharpe=
st Spoons in the Drawer or We Are Much Like Male Nipples, Unnecessary But C=
ool=E2=80=9D

When: August 26th at 8:00pm

Where: The Croatian Tavern=20
              3244 Saint Clair Ave (at the corner of E 33rd St. and Saint C=
lair Ave.)

For more information, contact: contact at thepublicsquares.com

For Reservations call: The Croatian Tavern at 216-771-4727 or purchase tick=
ets online at www.thepublicsquares.com. For this show only, tickets are $4.=
00 at the door and no online ticket sales.=20