[NEohioPAL]three scripts looking for local investors

stealth stealth24_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 06:17:38 PDT 2006

The compelling and unique scripts with cleveland and
surrounding suburbs is looking for local investors.
The scripts dont require many locations, special
effects or other variables that drive costs up.  Very
tightly written, deep story lines with a beginning,
middle and strong ending are the makeup of Sales 101
(comedy), Trance(drama, thriller), and quiet
desperation(drama).  All three scripts have been
registered with the wga.  Locations, actors, and all
the critical pieces have been well thought out.  If
interested please email or call.  Currently working on
two additional scripts.  Flesh and lake ERIE.  If any
ever make the screen my hopes are to give monies to a
few local charities that we are involved in.

Gregg
216-659-3092