[NEohioPAL]Concert to Benefit Hurricane Katrina Relief

Tammy Warner warnert70 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 18:26:52 PDT 2006

--0-1113295330-1155259612=:66680

A concert to benefit Hurricane Katrina Relief through the United Methodist Committee on Relief will be held at Mentor United Methodist Church located at 8600 Mentor Avenue in Mentor, Ohio.  Adrienne Larkin will be the featured soloist with others to perform.  The concert will be on Saturday, August 19th at 7:00 pm in the Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall.  Tickets are available in the church office and are $8 for adults, $3 for students with a maximum of $15 per family.  I know that you will enjoy this wonderful evening of music!

--0-1113295330-1155259612=:66680

		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-1113295330-1155259612=:66680--