[NEohioPAL]Open House Saturday 12-5 and Sunday 2-5 House in Rocky River for sale 178, 000

Robert Piper robert_a_piper at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 10:41:40 PDT 2006

--0-1254297921-1155318100=:56366

I will be holding an open house to sell my home both Saturday and Sunday of this weekend. below is some information on the house and a link to the pictures. I am moving to NYC as of Sept 1st so it would be nice to have it sold so if you know of anyone who is looking for a house or if you would like to live in Rocky River, Please feel free to come by!

  20384 Parkview Ave
  Rocky River OH 44116

  http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/00ABB?currentlySearching=1

   Floors: 2
   Bedrooms: 3

   # of Bathrooms: 1.00
   Lot size/acres: 45 x 236

   Sq. Footage: 1597
   Garage Size: 2

   Year Built: 1946
   School District: Rocky River
   Amenities: Central AC, Wood Floors, Nature/Bike Paths, Playground/Park
  Looking for old world charm and all the modern conveniences, spacious brand new glamour kitchen, all new stainless steel appliances, and floors and a picturesque setting in prestigious Rocky River. Well here it is move in ready 1,597 sq ft, 3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, hardwood floors through out. Newer Central Air and Forced Heat. All New Windows . Rocky River School System!! Full Basement, Partially Finished. Just move right in to this finely appointed and richly styled home, relax and enjoy. Kitchen is 8 x 13 New Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Dishwasher, and Microwave, all stainless steel. Brand new Kitchen Floor, Counter Tops and Custom Cabinets. Upgraded Plumbing and Electric. New Sink and Disposal. ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDING NEW WASHER AND DRYER STAY!
Spacious Living Room with Fire Place and Hard Wood Floors and New Wood Blinds, Wood burning Fire place 12x 20 New Light Fixtures and Floors make the perfect dining room for entertaining. 11 x 11 3 large bed rooms up stairs, and a full bathroom. Pluming roughed out for 2nd full bath in the finished basement. Enjoy this 45 foot by 236 foot large lot. On a dead end street, very quiet and perfect for a family with kids.
* * * 2 CAR GARAGE * * *
New garage door opener
FINISHED SQUARE FEET 1,597
ASKING PRICE $178,000 negotiable
HOME BUILT - 1946
TAXES - $1,461 per half year

  Robert Piper
  440-225-7861

--0-1254297921-1155318100=:56366

 <LI><STRONG>Year Built: </STRONG>1946   <LI><STRONG>School District: </STRONG>Rocky River   <LI><STRONG>Amenities: </STRONG>Central AC, Wood Floors, Nature/Bike Paths, Playground/Park </LI></UL>  <DIV id=viewListingDescription>Looking for old world charm and all the modern conveniences, spacious brand new glamour kitchen, all new stainless steel appliances, and floors and a picturesque setting in prestigious Rocky River. Well here it is move in ready 1,597 sq ft, 3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, hardwood floors through out. Newer Central Air and Forced Heat. All New Windows . Rocky River School System!! Full Basement, Partially Finished. Just move right in to this finely appointed and richly styled home, relax and enjoy. Kitchen is 8 x 13 New Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Dishwasher, and Microwave, all stainless steel. Brand new Kitchen Floor, Counter Tops and Custom Cabinets. Upgraded Plumbing and Electric. New Sink and Disposal. ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDING NEW WASHER AND DRYER STAY!
 <BR>Spacious Living Room with Fire Place and Hard Wood Floors and New Wood Blinds, Wood burning Fire place 12x 20 New Light Fixtures and Floors make the perfect dining room for entertaining. 11 x 11 3 large bed rooms up stairs, and a full bathroom. Pluming roughed out for 2nd full bath in the finished basement. Enjoy this 45 foot by 236 foot large lot. On a dead end street, very quiet and perfect for a family with kids. <BR>* * * 2 CAR GARAGE * * * <BR>New garage door opener <BR>FINISHED SQUARE FEET 1,597 <BR>ASKING PRICE $178,000 negotiable <BR>HOME BUILT - 1946 <BR>TAXES - $1,461 per half year <BR></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Robert Piper </DIV>  <DIV>440-225-7861</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-1254297921-1155318100=:56366--