[NEohioPAL]POSITIONS AVAILABLE - JINXED! Costumes

getjinxed at adelphia.net getjinxed at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 14 08:21:27 PDT 2006

Currently interviewing for part-time seasonal retail/rental positions at
JINXED! Costumes and Magic
4666 Ridge Rd.
Brooklyn, Ohio

JINXED! is a year-round costume shop and our busy season (Halloween - of course) is approaching.  We are seeking mature, professional individuals with strong customer service skills.  Experience in retail, theater, make-up a plus.

Employment time frame beginning mid September thru 1st week of November possibly extending thru December.  Must be able to work nights and weekends.

Great opportunity to earn extra money for the holidays.

Send and e:mail with resume to getjinxed at adelphia.net or stop by the store to pick up an application.  Direct all inquiries to Tim or Lori.