[NEohioPAL]Greetings from Budapest Blonde

ILONA SIMON ipsimon at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 06:38:35 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

GREETINGS FROM BUDAPEST BLONDE!

August Already??
Join us as we wind down our SUMMER BLONDE TASTING SERIES:
WED. AUG.   23  SUMMER CELLAR SALE Wine Tasting $25
WED. SEPT. 13  ABSOLUTELY AUTUMN Martini Tasting $20
WED. SEPT. 27  BLONDE'S 3RD ANNIVERSARY Wine Tasting $25
All tastings begin at 7pm, Call for Reservations 440-237-0292.

Our 2006-07 BLONDE TASTING SERIES kicks off WED. OCTOBER 18 with SPANISH WINES.
For a SNEAK PREVIEW of our new schedule, stop at the BLONDE or email us!

Enjoy the remainder of Summer and hope to see you at the BLONDE.

ILONA SIMON
ipsimon at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>GREETINGS FROM BUDAPEST BLONDE!</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>August Already?? </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Join us as we wind down our SUMMER BLONDE TASTING SERIES:</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=1>WED. AUG.   23  SUMMER CELLAR SALE Wine Tasting $25</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=1>WED. SEPT. 13  ABSOLUTELY AUTUMN Martini Tasting $20</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=1>WED. SEPT. 27  BLONDE'S 3RD ANNIVERSARY Wine Tasting $25</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>All tastings begin at 7pm, Call for Reservations 440-237-0292.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=1>Our 2006-07 BLONDE TASTING SERIES kicks off WED. OCTOBER 18 with SPANISH WINES.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=1>For a SNEAK PREVIEW of our new schedule, stop at the BLONDE or email us!</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Enjoy the remainder of Summer and hope to see you at the BLONDE.</STRONG></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>ILONA SIMON</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:ipsimon at earthlink.net">ipsimon at earthlink.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.</DIV>