[NEohioPAL]AUDITIONS for "The Smell of the Kill"

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Tue Aug 15 09:30:50 PDT 2006

ATTENTION!!!  The Aurora Community Theatre is holding auditions for this
wonderful black comedy by Michele Lowe on Monday and Tuesday evenings,
August 28 and 29th at 7:00 pm in the theatre.  Director, Barbara Rhoades,
is looking for three women (20's and 30's) and also three male voices, who
only read lines from offstage.  Men, this is your opportunity to do a show
without having to memorize lines!  The script is available for perusal in
the Aurora Community Library.  Production dates are October 27 and 28 and
November 3,4,10,11,17 and 18.  Please call me (Producer) at my office or at
home - 330-562-9065 - with any questions or for further information.  This
is a wonderful story of three women and their husbands who meet monthly for
dinner.  The entire play takes place in the kitchen with clever repartee
between the three wives as they gradually reveal their true feelings about
their husbands.  Don't miss this one!

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com