[NEohioPAL]IMPORTANT AUDITION Short movie "Some men speak of war"

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 14:48:19 PDT 2006

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=rightcontent vAlign=top width=484>Date: <BR>Sunday, August 27th . 1pm to 5pm. Open call (no appointment neccesary).<BR>Location:<BR>North Coast Central Casting<BR>4913 Storer Ave.<BR>Cleveland, Ohio, 44102<BR><BR>About:<BR>THIS IS AN IMPORTANT AUDITION! Please read completly. <BR>Audition for the short movie "Some men speak of war"<BR>We provide food, credit and copy. Even when there is no payment you will have MAXIMUM <BR>EXPOSURE because this movie is going to be submitted to SUNDANCE, to <BR>CLEVELAND INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL & SLAMDANCE FESTIVALS amongst others.<BR><BR>These are the characters we are looking for: <BR><BR>RICH; lead male role. Age range: 18-25. Arabic male or arabic (middle eastern) looking. Must NOT have an arabic accent but be able to speak perfect english. Remember, you don't need an arabic accent for this character. Only perfect
english.<BR><BR>JAMIE; supporting female role. Age range: 18-25. Caucasian female. <BR><BR>LOUIE; supporting male role. Age range: 18-25. Caucasian male. <BR><BR>Also we'll need some extras with the possibilities of lines too. <BR><BR>Shooting dates: <BR>September, Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd. If you're not available those dates please don't audition!<BR><BR>If you have a headshot and resume please bring them with you to the audition, if you don't have them it's ok but we encourage you to bring at least one regular picture so the director can remember you. <BR><BR>Also we might be interested in crew positions such as DP, sound (boompole), etc. <BR>If you are interested in being part of the crew or have any questions regarding to the audition please contact us through email:<BR>glimmerghost at hotmail.com <BR><BR>Hope to see you at the audition.<BR><BR>GlimmerGhost Productions<BR>CineKadaVera Digital<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></TD>
<TD class=rightcontent vAlign=top align=middle width=200>
<P> </P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></div></html>