[NEohioPAL]Need an entire cast and crew For September Shoot

Greg T. arcsmith at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 17:43:27 PDT 2006

--0-1518539869-1155861807=:12210

Clevelanders send your info to arcsmith at yahoo.com
  Or be left on the sidelines wondering what's happening with the slickest indie story ever to come out of C town. Suspense/horror, high irony ,low gore ,cool traps, wicked punchlines.
  Script is 1/2 finished and locations are being secured . Low No budget so if your
  jonesing for exposure and have other means of support definitely get involved.
  Shooting scheduled around day jobs.
  We know what it's like to make a movie while we make a living.

Gregory Tatnall