[NEohioPAL]RIP Masumi Hayashi

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri Aug 18 20:02:23 PDT 2006

Many of you probably already know, that our beloved artist Masumi
Hayashi passed away lastnight (according to the newspaper).

I am deeply sadden on the lost of a great artist, friend. Back in 2001,
I did a Japanese American Oral History documentary with her and later we
bonded and have done a few other smaller projects together. She is a
strong but very polite lady that had always loves eating out... Not only
she was involved in the art community, she was also supporting in our
Asian community.

If anyone of you have more details, please do not hesitate to share with
me so it can be distributed to our Asian community as a whole as well.

Johnny K. Wu