[NEohioPAL]Musical Director / Pianist Available for the Fall / Winter 2006

Christopher Chung cbc5 at case.edu
Sun Aug 20 17:59:04 PDT 2006

If you are in need of a pianist or musical director for any reason in
the Northeast Ohio area please contact me.  I can email you an updated
biography, resume, recent employment sheet, and professional reference
in PDF format.  I have recently had contracted employment with Beck
Center for the Arts, Near West Theatre, Playhouse Square Foundation, &
Westlake High School to name a few.  I attend the Cleveland Institute of
Music as a Piano Performance major jointly earning a Bachelor's &
Master's Degrees (B.M. 2007, M.M. 2008).  Please email me at cbc5 at case.edu

For those of you familiar with the musical theatre crew in NE Ohio, I
have worked with Maryann Nagel, Lynnette Guttman, Douglas Collier, Dawn
Youngs, Monica Olejko, Rachael Widener, Robert Navis Jr., Jennifer
Waldman, and Zac Hudak to name a few.

-Christopher Chung-