[NEohioPAL]tv show audition

Kimyddr at aol.com Kimyddr at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 12:38:04 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1155757084

come one come all. on august 26th at 4303 pearl rd [cleveland public library]
we are holding auditions for a local tv show. the auditions will be from 11am
until 1 pm. its a comedy. dont worry if you dont have the chops just come and
bring your energy. the show is based on one of our local celebrities. see you
there.

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">come one come all. on august 26th at 4303 pearl rd [cleveland public libr=
ary] we are holding auditions for a local tv show. the auditions will be fro=
m 11am until 1 pm. its a comedy. dont worry if you dont have the chops=20=
just come and bring your energy. the show is based on one of our local celeb=
rities. see you there.</BODY></HTML>