[NEohioPAL]CAST for CRACKED feature film

andrew valentino ruckitupproductions at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 02:38:57 PDT 2006

Ruck it up productions is now accepting head shots and resumes for upcomong
feature lenghth movie CRACKED three female leads .Jolene co star to jack,
must be able to play a bit on the crazy side, also partial nudity, needs to
be able to play drug user as well. 2 April ex- girlfriend to the star of the
movie( Mike Reddy) who plays the Major his job is to hunt down Jack Smith,
Aprils character age 21 to 30 sophistacated classy but yet a bit on the
dangerous side, 3 Jessie more of a street type character, semi drug user
must be able to act out a fake electric chair scene, this character is a bit
on the downlow but yet vital to the movie, please serious minded we need 100
percent dedication we are willing to work around your schedule but you must
be able to work with us as well. thanks send headshot and resume to
ruckitupproductions at hotmail.com