[NEohioPAL]LA or Bust! Looking for some assistance!

Dawn Jordan dajsk8 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 13:46:56 PDT 2006

--0-1321110907-1156193216=:74294

Recently our dance company, Datz'DNation: Phunk, was invited to compete in LA on ESPN in November for the World Dance Championship.  This was a great honor but the trip requires us to raise the money for the trip and new costumes.  We are planning a fundraiser benefit show and are looking for several things - but mostly a location!  Does anyone know of a centralized location that has a decent sized stage, seating, sound system, and an inexpensive cost or no cost at all?  I know it is a tall order, but any assistance will help.

  The show will be dancing and singing with other artists and dancers as well.  We are looking to expand the show, so if you would like to participate, please feel free to contact me to see if you would be a good fit.  In addition, we have also discussed including a fashion show section and small talent contest in the event.  We will also be looking for clothing, models, and judges should we incorporate the fashion show and talent section.

  We are also looking for sponsors both for the fundraising event and for the individual dancers to go to LA.  If you are interested in sponsoring, we will have ads and acknowledgements in the program, announced at the event, and on the website.  If you are interested in sponsoring the dance company at an amount of $500 and up, we will also list you as a platinum sponsor at our performances, website, hotline phone number, and advertising of the dance company for one year.  All sponsorships in any amount are appreciated and welcome.

  Anything that companies, businesses, or individuals would like to donate for the talent contest and raffle would be greatly appreciated and it will be announced at the event and listed in the program book as well.  For example, gift certificates for dinner at a restaurant, gas cards, gift cards, airline tickets, gift baskets, various services, or cash would be greatly appreciated.  We will pick up items from your location if necessary.

  If you would like to see Datz'DNation: Phunk Dance Company perform live, we will perform on Sunday, Sept. 3rd at 5:15pm on the Cultural Arts stage at Taste of Cleveland at the Tower City Ampitheatre.

  If you are interested in sponsorship but would like more information, please contact me for a press kit by phone or email.

  Also, we are looking for any additional fundraising ideas that could assist us in raising the money in such a short amount of time.

  We have some incredibly talented, hard-working young people and we really want to make their dreams come true by making it to the World Dance Championships!  Please help us show the world how great Cleveland dancers can be!

  Please feel free to call me at 216-496-5174 or email me at djdawnjordan at aol.com with information, questions, or suggestions!

  THANK YOU!

  Dawn Jordan
  Manager
  Jay'J & Datz'DNation: Phunk Dance Company
  www.hothiphopwitj.com
  Hotline: 216-472-3615
  Cell: 216-496-5174
  djdawnjordan at aol.com