[NEohioPAL]Violin teacher needed

Barbara Bachtell broadwaysch at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 10:13:21 PDT 2006

--0-1038487664-1156266801=:69845

The Broadway School of Music & the Arts, a small, nonprofit community school of the arts located in the Slavic Village neighborhood of Cleveland, is seeking a part-time (approx. 2-3 hours/week) violin instructor for the current school year starting the week of September 5.  Candidates should be willing and able to work with students of a wide range of ages (children through senior adults), backgrounds and ability levels.  We are located in a low to moderate-income (mainly), inner-city area where many people lack access to affordable, high quality arts educational experiences, which we seek to provide in the context of a friendly, supportive teaching environment.  Please contact me by replying to this email and attaching a copy of your resume, and indicating your availability during the coming week for an interview.

Barbara Bachtell
Executive Director
Broadway School of Music & the Arts
5415 Broadway Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44127-1508
(216) 641-0630 phone
(216) 641-7431 fax
broadwaysch at yahoo.com

--0-1038487664-1156266801=:69845

 face=verdana>Barbara Bachtell</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana>Executive Director</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana>Broadway School of Music & the Arts</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana>5415 Broadway Avenue</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana>Cleveland, OH 44127-1508</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana>(216) 641-0630 phone</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana>(216) 641-7431 fax</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana><A href="mailto:broadwaysch at yahoo.com">broadwaysch at yahoo.com</A> </FONT></DIV>