[NEohioPAL]Looking for a few crew members

Stephon J. Davis stephon at supreme-productions.com
Tue Aug 22 11:45:53 PDT 2006

--0-649255591-1156272353=:66888

Portrait in Black Films in association with Supreme Productions is producing a short by the name of "Irina" This is a suspenseful movie with a bit of sci-fi and film noir.

  We are looking for an audio person a lighting person and a PA. We have all the equipment all you have to do is show up and know how to use it.

  Filming will take place in the Akron/Hudson area.

  There is no pay but this is a great opportunity to hone your skills.

  Location and actors are in place, we will start production in a couple of weeks.

  contact crew at supreme-productions.com
  or portraitinblack at aol.com

  Stephon J. Davis
  Supreme Productions

--0-649255591-1156272353=:66888

<DIV>Portrait in Black Films in association with Supreme Productions is producing a short by the name of "Irina" This is a suspenseful movie with a bit of sci-fi and film noir.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We are looking for an audio person a lighting person and a PA. We have all the equipment all you have to do is show up and know how to use it.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Filming will take place in the Akron/Hudson area.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>There is no pay but this is a great opportunity to hone your skills.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Location and actors are in place, we will start production in a couple of weeks.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>contact <A href="mailto:crew at supreme-productions.com">crew at supreme-productions.com</A></DIV>  <DIV>or <A href="mailto:portraitinblack at aol.com">portraitinblack at aol.com</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Stephon J. Davis</DIV>  <DIV>Supreme Productions</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>
--0-649255591-1156272353=:66888--