[NEohioPAL]September 17 IndieClub Meeting

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Aug 23 06:10:45 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_00D0_01C6C694.061B7500

We are now have openings for anyone that got a short
film/teaser/trailer/music video that would like to showcase at our
September 17 IndieClub Meeting. Let me know if you would be interested
to have something screened within a group of 60 people or so. If anyone
would be interested in being the host of the meeting, please also do not
hesitate to let me know.

The Cleveland IndieClub meets every month, free of charge, at The
Hyacinth Lofts, for those who have the passion for making movies using
film or video (whether it is in acting, directing, producing, writing,
lighting or any other skill) and are looking for others who have similar
interests.

Cleveland IndieClub is administrated by Johnny K. Wu with the
collaboration of Bill Johns and generally hosted each month by their
members, which offers each an opportunity to create a variety of
interest and topic. Cleveland IndieClub official website:
www.clevelandindieclub.com

Johnny K. Wu
Director/Producer/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President 2006 & 2007
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly Meeting
www.clevelandindieclub.com

------=_NextPart_000_00D0_01C6C694.061B7500

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>September 17 IndieClub Meeting</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We are now have openings for anyone =
that got a short film/teaser/trailer/music video that would like to =
showcase at our September 17 IndieClub Meeting. Let me know if you would =
be interested to have something screened within a group of 60 people or =
so. If anyone would be interested in being the host of the meeting, =
please also do not hesitate to let me know.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The Cleveland IndieClub meets every =
month, free of charge, at The Hyacinth Lofts, for those who have the =
passion for making movies using film or video (whether it is in acting, =
directing, producing, writing, lighting or any other skill) and are =
looking for others who have similar interests. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Cleveland IndieClub is administrated by =
Johnny K. Wu with the collaboration of Bill Johns and generally hosted =
each month by their members, which offers each an opportunity to create =
a variety of interest and topic. Cleveland IndieClub official website: =
</FONT><A HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny K. Wu</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Director/Producer/Editor</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.mdifilm.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.mdifilm.com</FONT></U></A>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">216.373.3278</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">President 2006 & 2007</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Organization of Chinese Americans of =
Greater Cleveland</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.ocagc.org"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.ocagc.org</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly =
Meeting</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A>