[NEohioPAL]Stunts

Greg T. arcsmith at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 18:00:42 PDT 2006

--0-1517162367-1156381242=:78412

    Fight scenes to be Choreographed by:      World Champion Kenpo Karate Master Jerry Roberts.

  "Cracked" will have the pleasure of working out the fight scenes and  stuntwork under the auspices of Jerry Roberts one of the most  dangerous, yet finest human beings on the planet. His skills as an  instructor are unquestioned in 25 years in the business and his  commitment to safety and authenticity will bring alot to the final  product of this Andy Valentino epic.

  I'm very excited about Jerry joining us here at Berswerk .

  Check him out at www.newworldkarate.com             Check me out at myspace.com/arcsmith

Gregory Tatnall