[NEohioPAL]The Public Squares Mini Show This Weekend!!!!!

Adrian Byerly abyerly24 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 18:37:52 PDT 2006

****For Immediate Release****=0A=0AThe Public Squares presents "The Sharpes=
t Spoons in the Drawer or We are Much Like Male Nipple, Unnecessary But Coo=
l!"=0A=0AThe Public Squares is proud to present its all new hilarious comed=
y revue, =93The Sharpest Spoons in the Drawer or We Are Much Like Male Nipp=
les, Unnecessary But Cool=94 starting with a mini-show on August 26th.  The=
 show contains completely original sketches and takes an energetic yet ligh=
thearted look at issues such as life, love, death and just plain silliness.=
   =0A =0AFounded by the graduates of the former Second City Cleveland=92s =
writing program, The Public Squares has been one of the few constants withi=
n the ever-changing Cleveland comedy community.  =93The Squares=94 have set=
 out to keep sketch comedy alive in the city they love.=0A=0AFor more infor=
mation, log on to www.thepublicsquares.com.=0A=0A                          =
                                  Performance Schedule=0A=0AWhat: The Publi=
c Squares Sketch Comedy and Improv Show, =0A          =93The Sharpest Spoon=
s in the Drawer or We Are Much Like Male Nipples, Unnecessary But Cool=94=
=0A           Special Mini Show!=0A=0AWhen: August 26th at 8:00pm=0A=0AWher=
e: The Croatian Tavern =0A              3244 Saint Clair Ave (at the corner=
 of E 33rd St. and Saint Clair Ave.)=0A=0AFor more information, contact: co=
ntact at thepublicsquares.com=0A=0AFor Reservations call: The Croatian Tavern =
at 216-771-4727 or purchase tickets online at www.thepublicsquares.com. Tic=
kets are $4.00 at the door. Special price for this show only!