[NEohioPAL]need recommendations for pittsburgh

jocelyn wrzosek jnwrzosek at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 10:02:27 PDT 2006

--0-1499572937-1156525347=:48452

Dear neohiopalers,

  I know this list is primarily for ohio, and i found it to be an invaluable resource while living in cleveland.  I have recently relocated back home to pittsburgh,
  and i have no idea where to find auditions, acting teachers/classes, good theatre/independent film makers, etc.  I have seen a few Pittsburghers on this list every once in awhile, so if you have any advice or recommendations, they would be greatly appreciated.

  Please feel free to reply to jnwrzosek at yahoo.com

  Sincerely,

  jocelyn

--0-1499572937-1156525347=:48452