[NEohioPAL]Celtic Rock Band Seeks Female Fiddler/Singer

Joe Feighan joe at grace.cnc.net
Fri Aug 25 12:23:48 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C6C85A.761494F0

The Whiskey Island Ramblers are searching for an experienced violinist =
with vocal abilty to complete their original/traditional celtic rock =
project.  Knowledge of Celtic Music would be helpful; however, talent =
and a good work ethic will fit the bill.  Must be able to improvise.

Vocals in the band are expanding from 2 to 3 part harmony.
A tenor or alto would work. =20

We have:
(4) players:=20
Bass/vocals
Guitars/vocals
accordian/piano
drums/percussion

A CD in the works with original and traditional material.
(2) promotional DVDs.
(1) live performance release on CD.
A wealth of original and traditional material to draw from.
Web presence - www.whiskeyislandramblers.com
Production and Publishing company: Erintel, LLC
Performance Dates in the Region including:
Wendy Park on Whiskey Island
Sullivan's
Fat Fish Blue
Mulligan's
Mall C

This is a Celtic Rock Band - having an electric violin or the ability to =
amplify and monitor the instrument is essential in light of the rock =
format.

We rehearse in our studio where we also track for releases in pro-tools. =
 Although the musicians have been playing celtic music for years the =
band is relatively new.=20

We have recently returned from our first European festival and intend to =
return as soon as possible; however, festivals in the Midwest are our =
first priority for next year.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please give us a =
call at 216-392-4747.

Thanks,=20
Joe
Whiskey Island Ramblers
------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C6C85A.761494F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Whiskey Island Ramblers are =
searching for an=20
experienced violinist with vocal abilty to complete their =
original/traditional=20
celtic rock project.  Knowledge of Celtic Music would be =
helpful;=20
however, talent and a good work ethic will fit the bill.  =
</FONT>Must be=20
able to improvise.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Vocals in the band are expanding from 2 to 3 part harmony.</DIV>
<DIV>A tenor or alto would work.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We have:</DIV>
<DIV>(4) players:=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bass/vocals</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Guitars/vocals</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>accordian/piano</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>drums/percussion</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV>
<DIV>A CD in the works with original and traditional material.</DIV>
<DIV>(2) promotional DVDs.</DIV>
<DIV>(1) live performance release on CD.</DIV>
<DIV>A wealth of original and traditional material to draw from.</DIV>
<DIV>Web presence - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.whiskeyislandramblers.com">www.whiskeyislandramblers.c=
om</A></DIV>
<DIV>Production and Publishing company: Erintel, LLC</DIV>
<DIV>Performance Dates in the Region including:</DIV>
<DIV>Wendy Park on Whiskey Island</DIV>
<DIV>Sullivan's</DIV>
<DIV>Fat Fish Blue</DIV>
<DIV>Mulligan's</DIV>
<DIV>Mall C</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is a Celtic Rock Band - =
having an=20
electric violin or the ability to amplify and monitor the instrument is=20
essential in light of the rock format.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We rehearse in our studio where we also =
track for=20
releases in pro-tools.  Although the musicians have been playing =
celtic=20
music for years the band is relatively new. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We have recently returned from our first European festival and =
intend=20
to return as soon as possible; however, festivals in the Midwest are our =
first=20
priority for next year.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested or know someone who might be, please give us =
a call=20
at 216-392-4747.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, </DIV>
<DIV>Joe</DIV>
<DIV>Whiskey Island Ramblers</DIV></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C6C85A.761494F0--