[NEohioPAL]Marathon 06!

Sadie Grossman sadiegrossman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 11:50:53 PDT 2006

------=_Part_95_574671.1156618253472

Hello all!

Many of you friends know that I am currently in training for The San
Francisco Marathon on October 22nd of this year.  Many of you may not know
that I am doing this to raise money for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Below is a link to my pledge letter and story.

With the generous support of family and friends, and friends of my family we
have been able to raise over two thousand dollars already!  But the fight is
not yet over.  Please take a minute to read a little bit about why I have
decided to put myself through this.  Believe me, it is worth it.

Thank you all for your time and support.

Sincerely,
Sadie Grossman
http://filer.case.edu/omw1/

------=_Part_95_574671.1156618253472

San Francisco Marathon on October 22nd of this year.  Many of you may
Lymphoma Society.  Below is a link to my pledge letter and story.  </div>
family we have been able to raise over two thousand dollars already!
But the fight is not yet over.  Please take a minute to read a little
bit about why I have decided to put myself through this.  Believe me,
it is worth it. </div>

------=_Part_95_574671.1156618253472--