[NEohioPAL]RE venderpro which may be vendorpro.com

Barry Weinberg bweinberg88 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 23:42:09 PDT 2006

--0-1787865335-1156660929=:67208

If you do a www.Yahoo.com  search you will find many interesting links, simply by typing in venderpro. After you have determined their address, I would check with the BBB of that city and/or state. Sometimes this is very revealing. It is wise to be wary of unsolicited offers.
   Best of luck,
  Barry Weinberg

--0-1787865335-1156660929=:67208

<DIV>If you do a <A href="http://www.yahoo.com/">www.Yahoo.com</A>  search you will find many interesting links, simply by typing in venderpro. After you have determined their address, I would check with the BBB of that city and/or state. Sometimes this is very revealing. It is wise to be wary of unsolicited offers.</DIV>  <DIV align=center> Best of luck,</DIV>  <DIV align=center>Barry Weinberg</DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Get your own <a href=" http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43290/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains"