[NEohioPAL]If this doesn't apply to you forgive me.

Greg T. arcsmith at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 09:46:23 PDT 2006

--0-2137217247-1156697183=:3314

I'm overwhelmed by the response to the crew and cast Neohiopal generated For Cracked.
  So I am directing my entire address book to Send their info to: berswerkfilms at hotmail.com
  This will put you in direct contact with The director or at least a competant PA or AD

  And the mailbox is specifically for the movie so your info won't be lost in spam and unrelated traffic.

  Please help us organize by resubmitting to the above email

Gregory Tatnall