[NEohioPAL]ZACHARIAH SZABO NEEDS KIDS and TEENS to perform the remaining of the season - PERFORMERS NEEDED IN SEPTEMBER-DECEMBER

Szabo jpszabo at alltel.net
Sun Aug 27 13:07:36 PDT 2006

                      Zachariah Szabo----a long-time name you can
TRUST!   Urgently NEEDS
                      actors/actresses, magicians, dancers, vocalists,
instrumentalists, etc. to share
                      their talents with audiences that love to see
children and teens perform during
                      the upcoming fall and winter months.   We NEED
supportive parents that can
                      make the travel possible on some weekends.

                      The great part about OooEeee is there is NO
required rehearsal times---your
                      children bring their talent to the stage and then
the combination makes the greatest
                      variety show seen in Northeast Ohio!   It has
worked for three successful years and
                      the exposure to Northeast Ohio is totally
amazing.   So if your child would like
                      stage time and enjoys performing---please email at
jpszabo at uakron.edu and put in
                     the header -  OooEeee AUDITION so it is
recognized.   I will immediately get back
                     to you.

                     OooEeee's first performance is in a few weeks!