[NEohioPAL]Malicious E-Mails

Noelle Williams noelleantoinette at elleonenterprises.com
Thu Aug 24 08:14:25 PDT 2006

--0-1024734275-1156432465=:85970

The exact same thing has happened to me!  What's with this lady? Who is she?

Eileen Moushey <emoushey at hotmail.com> wrote:      I really love this list and it bugs the hell out of me that someone would use it to go after others and send anonymous/forged nasty-o-grams. But that’s what’s happened to me - and maybe to you. Following my infrequent posts, and occasionally at other times, I’ve been the recipient of stupid and nasty emails. But because they were childish and pathetic, I simply shrugged and deleted them.
    But on August 10, I wrote a post with tongue-firmly-super-glued-to-cheek that declared my mystery company to be the best in the entire galaxy and I claimed to have invented murder-mysteries when I was four years old. And that started a string of abusive and snarky emails - the latest was as recent as August 20. These were designed to intimidate and, in one case, even throw suspicion onto someone else as the "author."
  But I don’t write murder-mysteries for nuthin’ and, thanks to a nifty little program called EmailTracker Pro which uses headers to trace emails, I was able to find the source of the emails.
  And they ALL came from the SAME computer address and geographical location, namely Computer 72.240.84.226 in Toledo, OH, USA.
  And, because I also received an auto-reply-out-of-office email from Lynda Whiting (Random Acts), I was able to trace it as well, using the headers.   And guess what?
  I believe the term is BUSTED. As in, "she is SO busted."
  I’m reporting all this to Ms. Whiting’s ISP and forwarding the emails to them. Normally, I would stop there. But I was concerned that, if moi - an infrequent poster - was getting this kind of nutty, bizarro stuff, others probably had too, and might be relieved to know the source. I’m posting this with a PDF attachment containing the documentation so you can see for yourself.. (Please note the computer IP address on each.)
  Eileen Moushey, Cyber Detective
  Mysteries by Moushey, Inc.

--0-1024734275-1156432465=:85970

The exact same thing has happened to me!  What's with this lady? Who is she?<BR><BR><B><I>Eileen Moushey <emoushey at hotmail.com></I></B> wrote:  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">  <DIV>  <div>I really love this list and it bugs the hell out of me that someone would use it to go after others and send anonymous/forged nasty-o-grams. But that’s what’s happened to me - and maybe to you. Following my infrequent posts, and occasionally at other times, I’ve been the recipient of stupid and nasty emails. But because they were childish and pathetic, I simply shrugged and deleted them. </div>  <DIV class=RTE>  <div>But on August 10, I wrote a post with tongue-firmly-super-glued-to-cheek that declared my mystery company to be the best in the entire galaxy and I claimed to have invented murder-mysteries when I was four years old. And that started a string of abusive and snarky emails - the latest was as
--0-1024734275-1156432465=:85970--