[NEohioPAL]FEMALE SINGER AUDITIONS -- Paid Positions, NEW Flexible Scheduling & Format

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 24 15:57:10 PDT 2006

PICKWICK AND FROLIC is looking for up to 9 FEMALE
SINGER/ENTERTAINERS for NEW Dinner and Feature Show
Formats.

--NEW 3 Member Girl Group Format--The Glamorous
Stylettes.
--All roles will be double and/or triple cast to
permit scheduling flexibility and nights off.
--NEW Shows include dialogue and audience interaction.
--Shows perform Friday and Saturday Evenings plus
special events.
--Age range:  21 to mid-30's.
--Paid Positions.

Our new flexible scheduling has been created to make
performing at Pickwick and Frolic available to more
talent at a higher pay rate.

New cast begins in November however, with the double
and triple casting, we are casting for FUTURE
availability as well.

Open auditions are MONDAY, AUGUST 28 beginning at 6:45
pm at Pickwick & Frolic in the Frolic Cabaret.  Please
arrive no later than 8pm.

Pickwick & Frolic is located between Euclid and
Prospect on East 4th Street in downtown Cleveland
across from the House of Blues Restaurant.

These are open auditions and no appointment is
necessary.  However, we appreciate an e-mail stating
your interest (rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net).  Resumes and
photos are welcome on the audition night but not
mandatory.

For your audition, please bring a pop song with
accompaniment track.  Contact rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
with questions.

Current and former Cabaret Rock cast members do not
need to attend these auditions.  Please e-mail your
interest to rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net and you will be
contacted for the dialogue callback auditions.

Directed by Michael Rogaliner
Music Directed by John DiSanto