[NEohioPAL]has anyone heard of vendorpro?

Pantsios, Anastasia apantsios at freetimes.com
Mon Aug 28 07:10:24 PDT 2006

Unless you are playing regularly across the U.S. and have publicity and =
radio promotion in place, you'd be wasting your time even if they are =
legit. You'll just have a lot  of money invested in a lot of product =
that will gather dust. I don't know any local band that hasn't sold the =
vast majority of its product at gigs or in stores in areas where they =
play regularly.

Graham
> Sent: 	Friday, August 25, 2006 1:51 PM
> To: 	neohiopal at lists.fredsternfeld.com
> Subject: 	[NEohioPAL]has anyone heard of vendorpro?
>=20
> i got an email from them saying they saw my cd on cdbaby.com and they =
want to market it in chain stores across the u.s.  anyone have =
experience, bad or good with them?  thanks,