[NEohioPAL]local scriptwriter looking for help

stealth stealth24_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 11:00:45 PDT 2006

Folks I have written three scripts with Cleveland and
surrounding suburbs as my backdrop.  I am looking for
funding, as well as some guidance.  My scripts sales
101, trance and quiet desperation dont have any
extravagent special effects and have limited
locations.  I believe it has some tight writing, great
beginning, middle and end and a easy to follow.  All
three have unique and compelling endings.  Local guy
looking for help from my peers.

Regards,
Gregg