[NEohioPAL]"CRACKED" Production Juggernaut has ignition........8...7..6.....

Andrew Valentino berswerkfilms at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 09:38:27 PDT 2006

We have aquired ourselves an AD - Line producer (Bobby Jones) Who's a one
man show.
This kid's terrific however we don't want to burn anybody out so PA's get in
Here.
The Countdown to Casting has begun and we had our first shoot yesterday.
Those of you who sent Headshots I need to tell you this is a gritty urban
setting for the most part.
I can't have the casting call at the main location because I'm told noone
will come.
We need Crackwhores and Homeless guys street people'
We've cast THE Baglady and the 3 Leads If your used to acting in commercials
for wonder bread to be targeted at Beachwood then these roles will strech
your talent if you're already kind of street you will have a blast doing
this.
If you've ever lost items from your car while parked outside Hyacinth Lofts
because you really didn't understand where you were then I'd advise you to
look into another production to be involved with this fall.
Take a walk on the wild side and stay tuned for a time and address for
casting probably going to be North Coast on Storer