[NEohioPAL]Help! Trying to find info about an audition

Mbcoleman28 at aol.com Mbcoleman28 at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 21:05:43 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1156824343

Earlier this month or the end of July, I attended an audition at the Winery
in downtown Cleveland.  This audition notice was posted on the NEOPAL  website
stating that television producers were seeking several hosts and  hostesses
for an upbeat news magazine-type show.
Does anyone know who held the auditions and how I can contact them?   I'm not
from Cleveland, so if they were Cleveland personalities, I wasn't  familiar
with them. Any information, please respond to : _Mbcoleman28 at aol.com_
(mailto:Mbcoleman28 at aol.com) .  I appreciate  any assistance.  Thank you!

-------------------------------1156824343

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Earlier this month or the end of July, I attended an audition at the Wi=
nery=20
in downtown Cleveland.  This audition notice was posted on the NEOPAL=20
website stating that television producers were seeking several hosts and=20
hostesses for an upbeat news magazine-type show.</DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone know who held the auditions and how I can contact them?&nbs=
p;=20
I'm not from Cleveland, so if they were Cleveland personalities, I wasn't=20
familiar with them. Any information, please respond to : <STRONG><A=20
href=3D"mailto:Mbcoleman28 at aol.com">Mbcoleman28 at aol.com</A>.  I appreci=
ate=20
any assistance.  Thank you!</STRONG></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>