[NEohioPAL]casting update

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 06:12:25 PDT 2006

--part1_c4c.e572a9.32259739_boundary

Wanted to thank everyone who has particiapted in the August casting
competition. We're winding down and winners will be announced early next week.

In the meantime Tinker and Tater's Whoop A$$ Movie and Music Reviews
continues to grow as we've recently signed on with Videos on Demand and iPod for other
broadcast outlets.

We have two new videos up:
For bands and musicians looking for a way to get your music exposed to more
and more people: Click Here

For businesses and fans of the Huge Funny: Click Here

Again, many thanks to all who participated in the August competition.

Eric Stuyvesant
http://www.tinkandtate.com

--part1_c4c.e572a9.32259739_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Wanted to thank everyone who has pa=
rticiapted in the August casting competition. We're winding down and winners=
 will be announced early next week.<BR>
<BR>
In the meantime Tinker and Tater's Whoop A$$ Movie and Music Reviews continu=
es to grow as we've recently signed on with Videos on Demand and iPod for ot=
her broadcast outlets.<BR>
<BR>
We have two new videos up:<BR>
For bands and musicians looking for a way to get your music exposed to more=20=
and more people: <A HREF=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DrCRmnim7Kx0">Cl=
ick Here</A><BR>
<BR>
For businesses and fans of the Huge Funny: <A HREF=3D"http://www.youtube.com=
/watch?v=3DGxVbj-KLKMg">Click Here</A><BR>
<BR>
Again, many thanks to all who participated in the August competition.<BR>
<BR>
Eric Stuyvesant<BR>
http://www.tinkandtate.com <BR>
<BR>