[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Beats the Browns

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Aug 29 09:08:49 PDT 2006

This week, Something Dada's performance will be going against the last Browns pre-season game.  You may be debating: watch the Browns?  Or go to Dada?  Let us help you answer that with the top five reasons to go see Something Dada Thursday night instead of staying home watching the Browns:

5. It's preseason, meaning you will see mainly Browns players who will barely play, if at all, during the regular season.  At the Dada show: no scrubs, only stars.
4. We're pro-streakers.  (Not professional streakers, but in favor of streakers.)  (Well, maybe some of us are professionals, but we're not allowed to talk about it.)
3. Bottoms Up will have the Browns game on TV so you can check it out before and after the show.  At the Browns game?  No Dada on the big screen, no matter how many times we ask.
2. There is no chance that Romeo Crennel will ask you for a suggestion during the Browns game.
There is no chance you will NOT be asked for a suggestion during the Dada show.
1. Guaranteed somebody will lose the Browns game.  At a Dada show, we're all winners!

So come down to see Something Dada Thursday night, 9 P.M., at the Bassa Vita Lounge below Bottoms Up in Lakewood, and lord it over all of those suckers who stayed home to watch the game the next day.

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):
Thursday, 8/31/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 9/7/06
9:00 PM