[NEohioPAL]FEMALE SINGER AUDITIONS -- Double/Triple Casting. Paid Positions.

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 10:58:35 PDT 2006

PICKWICK AND FROLIC.  We have had a very successful
set of first auditions and are looking for one or two
new faces to complete our double and triple casting.

Please E-mail rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net for an
appointment at 7pm on Wednesday, September 6.

--NEW 3 Member Girl Group Format--The Glamorous
Stylettes.
--All roles will be double and/or triple cast to
permit scheduling flexibility and nights off.
--NEW Shows include dialogue and audience interaction.
--Shows perform Friday and Saturday Evenings plus
special events.
--Age range:  21 to mid-30's.
--Paid Positions.

Our new flexible scheduling has been created to make
performing at Pickwick and Frolic available to more
talent at a higher pay rate.

New cast begins in November however, with the double
and triple casting, we are casting for FUTURE
availability as well.

Pickwick & Frolic is located between Euclid and
Prospect on East 4th Street in downtown Cleveland
across from the House of Blues Restaurant.

For your audition, please bring a pop song with
accompaniment track.  Contact rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
with questions.

Created & Directed by Michael Rogaliner
Music Directed by John DiSanto