[NEohioPAL]Pianst need for "Seussical" at Geauga Lyric Theater Guild!!! A.S.A.P.!!!!!

Eddie Carney eddiecarney2008 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:07:29 PDT 2006

I need a very talented pianst to play for "Seussical" at the Geauga Lyric
Theater Guild in Chardon.  The show runs October 6-29 (4 weekends) and pays
$300 ($25 per show). On October 13 and 20, you will need to run the pit
orchestra yourself since I, the musical director, can't be there those two
dates. Sunday shows are matinees. Mandatory tech rehearsals are October
2,3,4,5. If you are interested, please e-mail me at
eddiecarney2008 at hotmail.com. Thanks.