[NEohioPAL]HELLWEEK t-shirts and posters

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 22:22:22 PDT 2006

--0-1649898081-1156915342=:78117

Fright tek pictures has the official HELLWEEK t-shirt and poster for sale. If interested contact me at eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net. We are almost done with the official ruffcut and we will be shooting for an october premiere thanks Eddie Lengyel
--0-1649898081-1156915342=:78117

Fright tek pictures has the official HELLWEEK t-shirt and poster for sale. If interested contact me at <A href="mailto:eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net">eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net</A>. We are almost done with the official ruffcut and we will be shooting for an october premiere thanks Eddie Lengyel
--0-1649898081-1156915342=:78117--