[NEohioPAL]A huge thank you to the Cleveland arts community

eric at lucidvisionentertainment.com eric at lucidvisionentertainment.com
Wed Aug 30 05:35:04 PDT 2006

Last week I called on the community as a whole to help a Southern California
band named Dig Jelly whose only tie to NE Ohio was the fact that LVE had shot
a video for their song Too Deep. I had asked that you might visit an NBC
website and cast a vote to help them advance in a competition called Star
Tomorrow that will be brought to Televisions around the world this fall. Not
only did Dig Jelly advance, but they garnered the highest amount of Internet
votes of any band in the competition! Many of those votes came from the NE
Ohio area! Rayko thanks you, and I thank you.

They have one more round to go to secure their spot on Network Television,
and I'm sure I'll forward another email when it comes.

Thank you so much Ohio! You ROCK!

Eric Stuyvesant
330.618.8285
www.LucidVisionEntertaiment.com
www.tinkandtate.com

Lucid Vision Entertainment - Bringing stories to life