[NEohioPAL]Passing along interesting event w/local author

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 12:52:26 PDT 2006

Local author Michael Ruhlman [his latest book is "The
Soul of A Chef," which was selected as the "common
reading" (encouraged) for the incoming class this year
at Case] will be giving the keynote address at the
Fall Convocation at Case Western.  It's free and open
to the public, so I thought I'd pass this along as an
opportunity to support one of our hometown's writers.
I recently finished the book and thought it was great
so I wanted to send along the info.

It's tomorrow, Thursday Aug 31 at 4:30 p.m. at
Severance Hall.

For more information go to: http://tinyurl.com/zvzv9